Thursday, April 16, 2009

A case of Kat Zat on my hand
during my sleeping time.....
That was during before I've moved into my new house..
(Dreaming)Wa~ what a nice teacher in front of me.. teach me bout (dont know what thing =.=ll)... then the teacher suddenly repeating same word.. I'm curios and I felt my hand started become very ithchi, sharp sharp thing and a bit heavy.. (Woke up)So...... When I open my eyes looked on my hand.. I saw two long tentacles~ and I thought "what's this? A chocolate thing with two tentacles?? what's this?? I saw this little thing before.. A chocolate thing with two tentacles KAT ZAT!!!!" OMG....... I jump immediately and the kat zat drop on the floor.....WITH MY SMALL PILOW!!! T.T So sad.... so I quickly used thing(forgot what thing it was) sweep that little thing outside my door.. after that i continue to sleep.. haha!! XD but then the kat zat still can come in.. from the door hole.. =.= sweat... So i sweep again.. I'm so angry and beat the kat zap and ask my dady to help me do something on this kat zat.. haha!! After that i can't sleep in because angry on that kat zat who disturb me during my sleeping time.. >< (It was in the morning) then I went to brush my teeth.. eat my breakfast.. changed my cloth and went to church~ =p
PS:kat zat= coackroch

No comments: