Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally ko in back!!!

Eric koko is back..

I'm SSSOOOOOOO x10000000 HAPPY!!!!!! XXXDDDDD

almost cry already... ><

he just came back from hospital at 1.45 pm..

and now he's chatting with me~ ^^

I'm so glad that God is answering my prayer..

Thank u God!!


Eric says that the doctors and nurses very scared he had the sickness babi flu.. =.=
it just a fever la.. but his sickness very kin yao xia le.. fever over 38 degree..><
he stays in a private hospital..
in a room without a tv or computer games..
4 walls are white in colour.. plus the bed also white in colours..
do nothing and cant even parents come to visit him.. kasian Eric ><
but at least he came back home and fully recover 100% ~ ^^
I hope that Eric knows the rules..
use blanket before u sleep.. XD
The End




No comments: