Sunday, January 18, 2009

What The Heck?!

What The Heck?!
Lol... =.= i have waiting for this since June 2008 untill now... Haven't PINDAH HOUSE YET??? mai gui... that uncle.. aiz.. Dady said to him we wanted to move in there after my SPM(Dec something~) But then that guy said :" man man loi lar.. m su gan kin zhong.." Then.. after my SPM..... Dady said we wanted to move in before Christmas.. He said :"okok mao mun ti.." But.... When Christmas was getting near.. He didn't do anything... =.= kit c.. so kena my dady scold.. Then... Dady told him.. before CNY move in.. Then he said :"oh.. okok. 1 week will finish all." he said this on Monday. Just now dady said my "kui" they put PINK in Colour!!! Wutzz.... -___- And some mistakes too.....


Okay.. the red circle there suppose to be the brown between the yellow thing.. yea.. =.=



And this one is the colour.. the colour suppose to be black~ but they put PINK... but anyway.. nvm lar.. just leave it..

Okay.. this one makes me angry... it suppose to be Yellow but PINK!!!! GGrrrrr.....
My dady said we wont see him anymore tomorrow.. He goreng sotong him.. hahahaha!!



No comments: