Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Long time ago~

When i'm playing CS using people called as "GG"..?? After my Counter Terorist died.. i realise something...........


As you can see... the leg is so special... i laugh untill my perut pain.....



I like to move it move it~










My Funny Siput Clay...........



Ok.. i think this is very long time ago(in Bethlehem).. my youth make clay in hall.. hehe with chinese youth.. everyone was so happy and wierd about the clay.. the teacher says want to make a siput with own hand.. hehe and this is my clay....







This is happy family of Siput.. (created by Kristin..lol)










This is Dady... "ah pak" siput dady... hehehe and the other one.. XD







Hahaha! this is Momy... "sexy" mom.. ekekeke!! XD



No one is the same as mine... BUT i think except the "ah pak" siput Dady.. lol.. hahaha~ =.=









No comments: